Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The First Dao

Not quite sure why I am hurling myself into the depths of cyberspace with this blog, I'm either seeking an outlet for the thoughts and ideas that trap me within my own head or (more likely) throwing out a bottle hoping that a kindred spirit out there will find something compelling and interesting within my cumbersome thoughts. So yeah, it comes down to me being an introvert or an attention whore.                                                               
                                                             
All I really want is to have a job I enjoy and allows me to pursue an actual life. As of now I am fairly certain that my best bet would be becoming a writer. I'm not sure if being a writer is really something my heart desires or if it is just the last of my interests I haven't sabotaged as a possible career. All I can tell you is that I definitely prefer my imagination to the real world which actually isn't all that bad right now. I've spent most of my life fighting the world or myself so now I have a responsibility to appreciate these good times.

My nuclear family are all healthy and good.

I have a booming social life.

I am doing well in college.

I live with my girlfriend who has undertaken the task of wrangling my meandering mind (considering how hard she's been working at it I am forced to really face the possibility that I have truly lost my marbles along the way).

Other than an irrationally bruised ego from getting my ass kicked in Jiu Jitsu last night, I can honestly say that everything is...great. I have everything I ever wanted, now I just need to do the things I put off so I could daydream of the life I am currently living.

Figure that while I am doing that I might as well blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment